Anybody got em? I know JJK-JSB played as did JJK-VHS girls in the finals at the Tipoff Classic.
Anybody got em? I know JJK-JSB played as did JJK-VHS girls in the finals at the Tipoff Classic.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
JJK girls lost by 3...
I sat and watched every single one of them on highlights tonight, but I didn't really catch many at all, so I'm sorry for not paying more attention.
I did, however, see that St. Paul lost to Haysi (boys basketball) by a score of 55-40 ... that score may not be 100% correct, however, but I am positive that St. Paul lost.
Officially retired
They lost to Honaker not Haysi.
powell valley JV boys beat haysi pretty good..
the girl lost (not sure on the score?)
and the varsity boys lost 63-53
Appy Boys beat Rye Cove in a close one..53-49
and the Appy girls lost..big
How did the PV boys look (varsity)? Who was doing the scoring for them?
These boys coming up on JV will be a the team to beat in the future, watched them play there whole lives and they got good players to come! Watch for a kid named CJ Mullins, 6'1 freshman post for PV.
Got a big body bout 190, he'll be a dominant post in the LPD and Region D!
Welcome to Merntville!
does anyone know the score of the clintwood girls game in the tip-off tournament. On the news last night they had them losing like 49 to 19 to st. paul but on the clintwood connection they have them winning does anyone know which it is
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
My bad there... were you watching Highlights Tonight?
I could have swore the guy on there said Haysi, because they do screw up alot on there. Speaking of screwups, when it was showing footage of that game, at the bottom of the screen it had the names of two completely different schools...
My bad though, it probably was Honaker.
Officially retired
PV's JV did impress me, The starting 5 Dorian, meador, addison, garrison, and the other kid don't remember his name, impressed me the most. off of the bench Pinkston is going to be a very good B-ball player!
Bookmarks